Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Gratuitous Food Pictures

While I am away from New York, I will miss its ever-hungry populace, and all the deliciousness that has sprung up over the past few years. Here are a few pictures to tide me over...

From Mighty Quinn's, a brisket sandwich topped (at my request) with pickled onions, cucumbers and peppers, and slaw.

Mmmm. Beefy!

From Jimmy's Diner, a fried chicken plate dinner comes with two sides (I got creamed spinach and sweet potato fries), and lots of gravy to smother everything with.

Yum!
Yes, there were leftovers.

2 comments:

  1. I see that you got some new comfort food. Yum. Looking forward to some exotic foodie pic/travel journal update soon! Bon Voyage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading about all the adventures you experience. Most of all, I'm looking forward to seeing you at the end and hearing all about it in person! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete