Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Period of rest

After so much traveling this year, it has been nice to just sit back and be still for a past couple months. My days have been occupied with my new nephew, who seems to grow and do new things with each passing day. I have been lucky to have this respite in a warm, beautiful city, and in a very very nice apartment. So while things have been relatively quiet, I still have been enjoying my days.

I'm lucky enough to live really near the water. There isn't a real
'beach' in the American sense, but it's still really pretty.


I live about a half hour walk away from the central
shopping area.


The older buildings in town are impressively
picturesque.


More shoreline pictures. On nice days, there are often
surfers, kayakers, and kitesurfers out here.


A good place for fishing, or maybe some
contemplative strolling?


No comments:

Post a Comment