Friday, October 2, 2015

Day trip to Marseilles

I was lucky enough to be able to tag along for a short day trip to Marseilles. I only got a couple hours to look around, but the pretty port views and stunning architecture really impressed me.


Gorgeous early fall day, on the water. It was relaxing to
stroll along the port


At the corner of the port, there's a museum that looks like a large fortress. I
was later told that a new wing with amazing architecture was located just
around the corner, but I missed it. Oh well!


I walked around the old Marseilles area, which is steep
and windy with lots of side streets. Good exercise, and
very pretty.


Where do all these side streets go?


Stairs. SO MANY STAIRS!



Even the random buildings look pretty here


One more picture of the port. So pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment