Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Animal therapy

One surefire way to feel warm in the middle of winter is to cuddle up with a small fuzzy animal! I recently began to volunteer again at a local rescue group; look at all the cutie pies here! I had a lot of fun; will definitely try to visit on a regular basis.

She's saying: I'm too cool to look at the camera!


She's actually a dwarf cat who has a
neurological condition. It makes her look at
everything with her head tilted. Looks cute
though, no?


Aw. Poor kitty looks mean, but he is the gushiest loveball who just
wants his ears scratched.


Cuteness overload photo!


Momma cat with another kitten. Look at
momma cat's eyes; one is blue and one
is green (I would totally name her Yuna!)


I think the word is: ADORUNKABLE.


Momma dog with another puppy. She's trying to say, "I can't wait
until I'm done nursing these busters!"



No comments:

Post a Comment